Friday, February 20, 2009

Why do Men have Nipples ?

I was cleaning my cupboard and I came across this old book that was given to me as a gift. It answers hundreds of questions that some doctors can't answer. Questions like is sperm nutritious? Why do your teeth chatter when you are cold? Why are yawns contagious? Do oysters make you horny? Big hand, big _______? Will a shot of bourbon clear a cold? Why do you snore loud when you are drunk? Can you drink your own urine? Why do you have to pee when you hear water dripping? And hundreds more?

Its a really a cool book that was also a New York Times bestseller and it really does make you laugh in the train and then you get stares and people think you're another wacko !! Get the book but if you're a stingy bastard, then just get me to pass it to you !!

3 comments:

  1. how about posting the book title and author's name ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the book Is called Why do men have nipples??

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book is good la.. Lots of interesting facts..

    ReplyDelete